Hyeja Yuja Vitamin C Brightening Serum is a formidable Vegan Vitamin C serum formulated with Yuja Fruit vitamin C and Vegan anti-oxidants to hydrate, brighten and protect the delicate skin for sensitive skin. The key ingredient in this Serum is yuja, a citrus fruit known to promote anti-aging and rejuvenation with powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Its antioxidant properties - it has 3x more vitamin C than a standard lemon.
- A light watery texture with a non-sticky, fresh, and fast absorbing free of ethanol.
- Fresh Yuja fruit scent, Perfume free natural scent.
- 63.12% nature-derived vitamin C from Korean Yuja Fruit, a minimally irritant everyday vitamin serum.
- 14.7% Greentea Water, 2% Niacinamide (Vitamin B). Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Korean Traditional Formulations
All skin types including sensitive, dry, acne prone, oily, or combination skin.
Volume 95ml / Made in South Korea
Cruelty-Free / Vegan * Eve Vegan approved
How to use
- After cleansing, dispense 4-5 drops of small amount at the serum stage of your skincare routine.
- Gently apply across your face and neck, then tap to absorb.
Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Junos Peel Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Water, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Tocopherol, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ceramide NP, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross polymer, Tromethamine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Adenosine, Sodium Phytate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Betula Alba Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene
* Sustainably packaged, 100% Vegan (EVE VEGAN APPROVED) and cruelty-free.
* Non Irritant safety test done by Korea Institute of Dermatological Sciences