Hyeja Niacinamide Heartleaf Calming Serum is a potent Vegan lightweight serum for Sensitive skin, formulated with Niacinamide and Korean Traditional anti-oxidants to calm, soothe and fortify the delicate skin. Hyeja Niacinamide Calming Serum is an intensive skin treatment that helps to boost the complexion's natural defenses and calm the irritation associated with skin inflammation.
- A light, rapidly absorbed formulation with a soothing base of Heartleaf extract; ideal for those who avoid heavier hydrators.
- 60.76% nature-derived Calming effect from Korean Heartleaf extract, a non- irritant everyday skin Calming serum. Heart-leaves Harvested from Mount Jiri.
- 2% Niacinamide, Sugarcane Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ginseng Root Extract, Ceramide NP
- EWG GREEN RATED INGREDIENTS
All skin types including sensitive, normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily skin.
Volume 95ml / Made in South Korea
Cruelty-Free / Vegan * Eve Vegan approved
- After cleansing, dispense 4-5 drops of small amount at the serum stage of your skincare routine.
- Gently apply across your face and neck, then tap to absorb.
- Thinly apply an additional layer over Sensitive skin spots.
Houttuynia Cordata Extract(Heartleaf), Water, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Tocopherol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate
* Sustainably packaged, 100% Vegan (EVE VEGAN APPROVED) and cruelty-free.
* Non Irritant safety test done by Korea Institute of Dermatological Sciences